Submit your articles to the best articles directory and get a good rankingby Robert Wartson Geek Seo Service
Selecting a good articles directory is essential for ensuring that one’s articles have a good ranking on search engines like Google. A well known articles directory allows writers from different domains to post their articles and gain a lot of exposure. The aim of all writers is to find out the best directories or article websites to post their articles, and reach out to as many people as possible. The main advantage of posting your articles on article sites is that they have a higher ranking as compared to search engines and give more value to any link you can get from them. But there is no guarantee that an article submission directory will accept your article, as these directories have a very high standard. In case your content is plagiarized or of poor quality, then they are not likely to accept your article. To ensure that your article is accepted by article directories you can follow these guidelines:-
· Avoid adding links to the body of your article. Ideally it should feature in the about the author section.
· Never promote your company in the article’s body. Provide as much generic information as possible. You can provide details about your company in the about the author section.
· Don’t put too many links in the about the author/ bio section. In case you put more than three links, your article will get rejected.
· Don’t stuff too many keywords within your article. If you want to submit articles in well known article directories, then you must follow their guidelines. The best article directories have strict rules when it comes to keyword stuffing.
· Make sure that the content of you article is not copied. Good article directories only print fresh content. If your article already has original content, you can rearrange it using new titles, using synonyms etc. Once you come up with a new headline, you check it on Google to make sure that similar ones haven’t been used earlier. Once you are done with the article make it a point to go through it at least once, to make sure that there are spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
To keep a track of the articles you are submitting and the links you have used in them, you can use a number of documents to record the articles you have submitted, along with the headlines, the directory in which you posted as well as the date of submission and acceptance.
To ensure that one’s article gets a good ranking on leading search engines, selecting a well known articles directory is essential. To make sure that your articles get submitted on leading article sites, you should make sure that your article has original content.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.