Prostar high efficiency 250 watt solar panel polycrystallineby Orson Z. Overseas Trade Manager
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaic module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions (STC), and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output - an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
- Manufactured according to international quality and Environment Management System (ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001).
- High efficiency and reliable crystalline silicon solar cells ensure our product output stability.
- High transmission low iron tempered glass, strong mechanical resistance.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
- Anti-ageing EVA and excellent anti-climate back sheet.
- Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
- Double-sided fluorine TPT.
- Standard waterproof junction box.
- High endurance to different weather.
- Modules binned current to improve system performance.
- Good and friendly package with less transportation and storage space.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.