Plus Size Clothing, for Women with Different Shapes and Sizesby Sarah Summers Fashion Bloggers
Who says, only girls with lean and slim body figure look stunning and can carry all outfits in a confident manner? In today’s fashion world, even chubby women are demanding the latest fashion clothing and are all set to rock that unbelievable look. But, choosing the right plus size dresses is a task and one wrong decision can break your look. So, identify your body shape first and then opt for the plus size clothing to find the perfect fit.
Various online shopping sites like Limeroad.com and others are offering a good range of plus size clothing online in a variety of designs. And seeing the demand for fashionable clothing by plus size women, many fashion brands have come up with so many styles in plus size clothes.
The sizes in plus size clothing start from 2XL and can go up to 3XL and even higher. There are two basic strategies or parameters, on the basis of which you can select the right size:
· Ensuring a Proper Fit: You don’t have to cover your body with layers of clothing in order to hide the flab, it will only make you look bigger. Instead, go for the right fit to look great and slimmer.
· Work with Prints and Shapes: Opt for clothes with vertical detailing to create an illusion of length. Choose not to wear big prints as they will make you look bigger.
· Wear Dark Colors: Lighter colors look soothing but at the same time, make you look bigger. So try wearing darker shades.
Styles in Plus Size Fashion Clothing
Clothing options for plus size women are many. They include outfits in both- ethnic as well as western wear. There are suits, kurtas and kurtis, plus size party dresses in latest designs, plus size formal wear in form of shirts, trousers and blazers, denims, tees, tops, skirts and other merchandise.
Types of Body Shapes in Plus Size Women
The first and foremost step while selecting the right plus size clothing id to identify your body shape, which can be diamond, hourglass, figure eight, rectangle, triangle and oval.
· Diamond Body Shape: Go for plus size fashion clothing with scoop, cowl, sweetheart and V-necklines. Opt for narrow, bootleg or straight pants and leggings.
· Hourglass Body Shape: Go for plus size dresses and tops with ruffled necklines, open collars, and exposed necklines. Enhance your waist by belts, and wrap dresses, and balance the lower body part by wearing flared pants or skirts.
· Figure Eight Body Shape: Open collars, asymmetrical cuts, V-necks and softly draped necklines look perfect when it comes to choosing plus size clothing online. Use wide belts, or waist cinching wrap to accentuate your curvaceous waist. Wear dark colored bottoms with A-line silhouettes.
· Rectangle Body Shape: Go for crew necks, V-neck, sweetheart, jewel neck, cowl neck and necks in plus size clothes for this body type. Wear frilled and ruched tops, cinch your waist using belts and opt for narrow, straight and a bit flared bottoms.
· Triangle Body Shape: Wear scoop, bateau, V-neck, sweetheart and jewel necks. Enhance your bust area with pleats and ruffles. Go for wrap around dresses, pencil, A-line and flared skirts. Wide leg trousers or flared denims to elongate our legs.
· Oval Body Shape: While buying plus size fashion outfits for oval body shape, shop for V-neck, cowl, scoop and bateau necklines. Shop wrap dresses, blouson tops and princess seams. Wear bottoms with dropped waist and high slits.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.