PBX- The Ultimate Phone Systemby Ankita Shrivastava Expert Writer What is PBX?
The acronym PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange. The PBX is a business telephone system, which is mainly used by business units for efficient handling of call operations. It is a fully integrated telecom solution. PBX is an excellent solution to all telecommunication problems arising in the business enterprises. The PBX phone system connects all the employees of an organisation to each other and to other public phone system.
This phone system allows features like call switching, routing and also queing. It is an easy telecom system with unlimited extensions and phone line. It completely eliminates the task of phone writing and with its advanced auto attendant feature; this system helps in proper handling and routing of calls to the right person or extension.
The PBX phone system supports up to 50 users to an extent of 10, 000 users. The system runs on Internet Protocol (IP) networks. This system is highly programmable and also performs sophisticated functions including automatic call conferencing and even click to call facilities. This PBX system enables to present an enhanced business image of the business organisation. This system provides the company with unique calling features that allow each employee of your organisation to have his or her own number which can be dialled directly by the customer.
Advantages of using PBX phone system-
By using PBX phone system you get the following advantages-
- This system helps in improving the overall staff productivity of the organisation.
- It helps in enhancing and providing better services to the customers.
- It undoubtedly helps in saving both time and money of the organisation.
- No different administration department is required to handle the operation of this system and thus resulting in staff efficiency.
- This system is easy to install and manage via web-based configuration interface.
- This system eliminates the need to spend huge amount of money in purchasing individual lines from a telecom company.
- It completely eliminates the phone wiring and thus makes it easier to move offices.
Cost of installing a PBX phone system-
Honestly speaking, installing a PBX system is not very expensive. The average cost of installing a PBX phone system primarily depends upon the type of phone system to be used, the number of employees that you have in your organisation or plan to have in the coming future, the additional features you require, and the telephone that you choose for your phone system for instance if you use telephones of a high brand, then it may cost you more as compared to the telephones of any other brand or company.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.