Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac 3.6.1 Reviewby Ujin Wang Web Designer Looking for the best and top-ranked HD Video Converter for Mac software? We offer a easy-to-use, expert reviews, powerful feature and cheapest program - Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, offers users extraordinary HD video experience anytime and anywhere.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is an outstanding video conversion tool for Mac OS X users. The multimedia software is designed for converting HD videos from HD camcorders or DVs (like Panasonic,Sony, Canon, JVC, Nikon and more), digital video recorders and the non-protected popular HD video formats, including MKV, MP4, VOB, MPG, MOV, AVI, DV, MTS, TS, MXF, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, etc. or DVR files (*.tivo) to other file types for editing in FCP X, FCP 6/7, Aperture 3, DaVinci Resolve Lite(DaVinci Resolve 11), iMovie, FCE, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro/CC, After Effects CC, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Creative Suite, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote, etc. as well as for playback on popular multimedia devices like Apple devices (including iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad Mini 3/2/1, iPad 4/3/2/1, Apple TV 3/2/1, etc.), Android/Windows 8.1/8 tablets or smartphones, PS4, PS3, 4K TV, VLC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, WD TV HD Player, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iriver, Zune, etc.
The quality was almost identical to that of the original file and the whole process took less than 3 minutes for a minute-long video.
Supported OS: Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 , 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard 10.6, Leopard 10.5.
Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports various input formats including AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, WMV HD Video, MPEG2 HD Video, MPEG-4 TS HD Video, MPEG-2 TS HD Video, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video and etc. Learn more:
The output formats includes MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, MPG, ASF, RMVB, WMV, 3GP, RM, etc. So you can watch the videos and movies on your portable devices. Learn more:
2. The user-friendly interface can make you use it masterly without the complicated process. In a very short time, you will become an expert on operating the program.
3. Due to the newest technology, its conversion process can save you a lot of time. In addition, you can enjoy the quality as the original one.
4. For better vision effect, the expert users can adjust the setting like bit rate, frame rate, etc. Depending on the function, you can find the most suitable parameters for your videos.
5. How to get the videos as expected? There are also video editing functions available. With the built-in video editor, you can trim and crop the video, add text or image/video watermarks, effects and replace the audio track of your video file. You can preview changes to your videos in real time. There is a video player in the main window - it allows you to view your videos as well.
Moreover, you can cut off the black edges of the video freely.
6. Inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle, load your prepared SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle on the editing interface for better enjoyment.
7. Add the image watermark and text watermark, even the video watermark to make a unique video file for you.
8. Collect the attracting pictures in the video for collection on your PC by means of using the snapshot function.
9. Without complicate steps and superfluous clicks, you can view and find the converted video with just one click.
In terms of quality, speed, and number of features, this converter is better to most converters. I can say that it works well.
1. It works well;
2. Good format support;
3. Good conversion profiles.
Customer Reviews from App Store:
Bradley: convert P2 MXF to MPEG and link clips together
I have been using your software as a rudimentary editing system. I am converting MXF files to MPEG-2 files to send to media outlets. We use Panasonic P2 cameras, and without the editing software, we were unable to push video out. With your product, we have been able to easily convert the files to mpeg, and ship them to our ftp site for the media, then post them to our YouTube site. The ability to link multiple clips together has been a lifesaver. I have told my friends about this product and highly recommended it!
Arnold: Convert HD footage directly from cams
I LOVE YOUR SOFTWARE! I tried many others first and yours was the first I found that actually worked, and it is extremely powerful. I am using videos from an Insignia HD camcorder. The original files were incompatible with my current software and also were far too compressed (MEMORY HOGS) for newer software. The videos are in AVI format with an h.264 codec. I particularly like that I can import directly from my camera SD (saves me steps and time).
Perkinson: Perfect synchronization:
I think the software is great- I tried and sampled many others and none were both straight forward AND accurate- particularly with regard to synchronizing audio with the video.
Lucas: Good conversion speed and quality
The product was recommended to me by a local woman who specializes in Mac computers as I was having problems downloading from my new video camera to my software program. The conversion speed and quality are very good. It was so easy to use. I I can say it was very easy to figure out right away and I really appreciate that.
Learn more at Pavtube official website: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
Read Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac Guides:
- Convert Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 footage for editing in FCP
- Encode Sony PMW-400 XAVC to ProRes 422, ProRes 4444 or ProRes 422 Proxy for FCP X
- Transcode Black Magic Intensity Pro ProRes files to DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer
- Play XAVC videos on QuickTime Player
- How to extract audio from Canon DSLR camera footage?
- Make Canon XA20 MTS/MP4 compatible with FCP, Premiere Pro, Aperture 3
- Transcode TiVo shows to AIC for editing in iMovie/FCE
Want Windows Version? Please click here to get Pavtube HD Video Converter
Souce：http://mediaconverting.blogspot. ... nverter-review.html
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.