Mistakes to Avoid Cautioned by SEO Blog Expertsby Joseph Marie General Blogs are considered to be the perfect platform where you can talk about your personal life or use it as an effective platform for online marketing and take your business to the next higher level. However, there are plenty of competent factors involved that must be considered to rank your blogs higher in search engines. Here we shall discuss the procedures followed by highly recognized blogs to increase readership.
• Keywords play a very important role in SEO blogs. With Google Adwords Tool offered by Google you can easily find the most profitable and competent keywords. Everything has its own boundaries and limitations. The same holds true for keyword densities as well. Weaving of relevant keywords all through the body content is an efficient way to keep your blog on a high ranking position.
• Images can be a good way to increase readership. Addition of images is a good way to advertise the services and products you are trying to market. Many bloggers use images to attain their targeted objectives and make progress on their plans.
• Use of too much of Flash or embedded movies lowers the performance of your blog. Your blog will possibly slow down than before and you might fail to improve your accomplishments. SEO blog experts, thus suggest to avoid or minimize the use of Flash to keep up the performance of your blog.
• The highly recognized blogs have interesting and informative content that is being updated from time to time. SEO blog experts focus on text optimizing techniques to enhance readership and your chances of earning compliments from your posts. Rather than purchasing inbound links, it is always profitable to create unique and original content.
Now, let us look into a compilation of SEO blog mistakes that you must avoid at any cost:
1. Buying Links: You can enjoy only some short term boosts in your ranking by buying links. This may be dangerous as Google bots are trained to look into the questionable patterns of linking.
2. Chasing Page Ranks: While page rank is essential for success of your blog, it cannot be the only determining factor. It is very important that you focus on blog SEO strategies like relevancy and analytics for long term benefits.
3. Duplicate Content: You are reeling under the wrong impression if you think creating pages for the same keyword offers a boost to your blog ranking. Actually, you end up generating duplicate content doing this.
4. Keywords Stuffing: This is one of the most commonly committed mistakes, doing which you ultimately end up hurting your rank. Each page should be assigned a separate keyword. The focus must be on creating useful pages and not using hidden content.
5. Too Little Content: Many blogs tend to be filled with many posts but of shorter lengths. It hurts your SEO strategy and consequently your readership loyalty as well.
These aforementioned aspects are to be kept in mind when it comes to successful blogging.
Looking for vital SEO blog tips? Get in touch with SEO India and know more about the diverse SEO services we offer.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.