Microsoft Dynamics Navision: Food and Beveragesby Dynamics Square Microsoft Dynamics Partner India
With proven credentials, it was just a matter of time before Microsoft Dynamics Navision was tried for other industries as well. Food and Beverages happens to be one of them and the Navision has had tremendous success in this. It has successfully been able to meet the challenge of regulatory compliance and has succeeded in giving organizations a competitive advantage. It is flexible, offers a diverse range of functions and with a Microsoft Dynamics Partner like Dynamics Square for guidance, is certain to offer an array of benefits that are sure to startle.
All parties involved in the food and beverages business, from fresh produce suppliers to bakery store owners and confectionary manufacturers have had nothing but kind words for this versatile ERP marvel.
Given below are an array of benefits an organization stands to gain by implementing Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
1. Companies get their compliance right. They get to handle product information to perfection besides being empowered to respond quickly.
2. They get to streamline their operational processes. They get to meet the demands of their customers and cut down costs.
3. The software enables them to make last minute changes to customer orders.
4. They get to precisely measure their inventory. This includes full traceability and a thorough control over stock data.
5. Organizations get a firm control over their finances. This includes their accounts system and their fixed assets.
6. Data analysis across all mediums becomes easy. This helps serve customers better.
7. The cost of ownership is reduced drastically and the entire business process becomes transparent.
8. The software offers itself as a solution ideal for the inclusive growth of a business.
It is a different experience altogether implementing the software with a Microsoft Dynamics Partner. Some of the capabilities offered by the software suite with respect to Food and Beverages categorically have been listed below.
1. Companies into food and beverages can order entries at a rapid rate. These are done for both linked and alternative products.
2. They get to trade through multiple channels via EDI, mobile devices and website alike.
3. Such companies get thorough EDI support for GXS mailbox besides EDIFACT document formats.
4. They get to exercise flexible pricing options and promotions that includes pricing lists, discounts, contracts and rebates.
5. They get to make their manufacturing lean with recipe management and put away receipts faster than usual.
6. They get to plan load management, route management and costing along with dual tracking to perfection.
7. Organizations are empowered to buy better by analyzing supplier performance and landing costs.
8. Organizations get a firmer hold on returns management through credit notes, stronger protection against double crediting and a systematic workflow to track goods.
The food and beverages industry is huge and caters to hundreds of millions of people worldwide. Companies into this industry have a huge task in hand with respect to managing the goods they produce and sell and the resources they hire to manage operations. Only the right software makes the task easier for them.
Implement the right ERP suite and consult with the right partner and no task will seem difficult.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.