Medical Admission in Bangladeshby Vikram Dixit SEO EXPERT
Education is the backbone of any state, the socioeconomic index of development is closely linked with the existing status of higher education of any state; amongst various existing vertices of technical, commercial legal, socioeconomic, medicine. Student prefers one’s desired course in accordance one’s choice, preference & deep interest one’s have in particular discipline. Amongst numerous vertices of academic education, the course of medical science certifying the degree of M.B.B.S is one of prestigiously acclaimed academic course that globally preferred by willingly passionate student who are desirous to acquaint one’s biological mechanism of existence.
Bangladesh is one of faster growing state in spite of political instability and domestic anarchy; but recent pace of sustainable & inclusive development has commendably appreciated in key infrastructural & educational development of concern state. One of the specific features of that higher education concerning to various courses of medicine as well technical, commercial and commercial based education in Bangladesh is comparatively qualitative and par cost effective concerning to other SAARC states. As well due to falling of same geographical and societal environment; student don’t feel nostalgic as felt in western states.
Bangladesh has 54 Govt. recognized medical colleges in various specialization & stream, whereas there are 13 Dental medical colleges. There are two modes of confirming seats in various medical colleges exiting in Bangladesh, local student got enrollment through entrance exam that yearly conducted by Medical board of Bangladesh, whereas other mode is through onetime payment of capitation fees that ranges between 20-25 Lacs (INR). One’s student residing in SAARC (India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, Maldives); they require to fulfill following eligibility in way to making formal application for the entry in various medical colleges in Bangladesh
- Applicant must have passed
qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘10+2-A’ level) or likewise equivalent
- Applicant’s SSC/ ‘O’ or
equivalent examination passed not before 2013
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent
examination passed not before 2015
- Applicant must have passed
there 10+2 or higher secondary exam consisting (PCB) one of subject in
- Applicant must have their Copy
- At least six passport size
photographs are necessarily required to reach at the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs, Dhaka by November 2016.
- Applicant’s educational; identification and all likewise mandatorily required documents should be duly attested by administratively recognized authority. The certificate must have forwarded by concern Education Ministry of the respective country and also be validated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- After successfully getting shortlisting of one’s name for concern course; candidate will require to produce all academic certificates and mark sheet during the time of admission.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.