Links to related articlesby Philippe Moisan Tutorial videos, sci-fi writer I wish there were still a "APSense How To" category, because my article here would have belonged to that category.
Some people don't like the way the groups function since June 24. They want groups to be back to subjects, i.e. just like regular articles, instead of how they are now, i.e. start a discussion limited to 500 characters, with plain text and the possibility of putting either a link, a video or an amazon item.
In the article and comments written on the topic, they say articles are buried under a ton of articles written by too many members. They say other things too, but let's stay positive here.
I have a suggestion. I will mention it to Wincer
At IMfaceplate, they have a nice feature called "related articles." When you write a new one, if the topic is related to 1 or more articles you wrote before, you tick the check box of those in the list appearing the place where you write the article itself.
This way, we would kill 3 birds with one stone:
- Without that feature, we would have to put many links in the article, and it would not look professional.
- With that feature, we would have access to more articles by the author than simply a list of recent articles.
- They would be seen by every member, not just the people who joined the group.
To have an article see by more members, we already have many different ways:
- Group discussions where we post the article link
- APSense.Me Live Stream
- Sending PMs to good friends that wil come to comment and so make the article appear in the network feed of the people connected to you
- Posts in the Business page for those who are Premium members.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.