Latest TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018| Latest Assistant Professor/Engg/Officer Posts ADVTby Ind Guru Latest Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently circulated the latest vacancy advertisement which is TNPSC Recruitment. In this order, online applications are invited from career oriented and self motivated applicants for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commissioner, engineer and others. Aspirants who want to boost their career in government sector, they are required to fill online application form through online mode.
Ensure the eligibility criteria by going through this page and apply before the last date. The selection of the eligible contenders will be done on the basis of the performance of applicants in the selection rounds. For acquiring additional information concerning TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, individuals should scroll down this page which is well created by our team members.
TNPSC Vacancies Details
Post Name: No Of Vacancies
- Assistant Commissioner: 3
- Automobile Engineer: 3
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Jobs
Any Degree studied in the pattern of 10+2+3 or its equivalent awarded by any University or Institution recognised by UGC and a degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC/ Must be actually practicing as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years.
Aspirants must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I or Grade-II or Grade-III or Grade-IV, or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department for applying the TNPSC Recruitment.
Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department
A degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering/ A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or Licentiate or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering/ Experience for a period of not less than five years in the administration of an office and the management of workshops connected with the maintenance and upkeep of Motor Vehicles
Automobile Engineer in the Police Transport WorkshopCum
Training School, Avadi and Regional Police Transport Workshop, Tiruchirappalli/ Must possess a degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet or a Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering or a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with Auto Elective as one of the subjects awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized Institution or Board.
Mode Of Selection
Recruitment panel of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will soon conduct the various selection rounds which are Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and An Oral Test. The mail purpose of these rounds is to shortlisted eligible and skilled aspirants.
Apply Also >>> Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Process To Apply
- The primary step is to visit to the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in to aply fpr the TNPSC Recruitment and as you reach on the homepage applying job hunters must select the “Notifications” tab.
- From the drop down list, aspirants should select the “Latest Notifications” link.
- Within the few seconds, new screen will appear along with many Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy links.
- Here willing contenders must select the “Notifications 2017” tab. From that select appropriate TNPSC Recruitment link and hit on it. Go through all the details that will appear on the next screen.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible and compatible for the job then go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” tab.
- Thereafter aspirants need to follow the “One time Registration” tab from the next screen and then choose the “New User” link.
- Fill all details that are asked in the online registration form and then after completing the form hit the create user tab.
- Keep the log in ID and password receive safe and then go to the applying page and hit on Apply online link. Choose the suitable job link now.
- Now, job finders must fill asked details in dialog box and then hit on submit tab. An online Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission application form will appear then.
- Aspirants need to fill the TNPSC Application Form with essential details in the given format.
- Once individuals fill all the details, contenders should choose the ‘submit’ button.
- Applying candidates must take the print out of the submitted application form for further use.
For Assistant Commissioner
- Date of Notification: 01.06.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online: 28.06.2017
- Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank): 30.06.2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 03.09.2017 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 Noon
For Automobile Engineer
- Date of Notification: 26.05.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online: 21.06.2017
- Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank): 23.06.2017
Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 20.08.2017 FN 00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 20.08.2017 AN 30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Hope you acquire sufficient information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 from this page. Aspirants, you can follow the above provided link to know more information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.