IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Before Last Dateby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
A job notification has recently been announced as the IOCL Recruitment 2017, The job hunters can apply and fill the application forms against the latest job vacancies offered by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited before the below given late date. Job hunters who are interested to apply must go through this page.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is a Government company that has recently released bumper job openings through the IOCL Recruitment 2017. The company has invited the job hunters to fill the application forms against the 128 vacant posts of the Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. The candidates who want to grab this golden opportunity must go through this page and grab the complete information regarding the vacant vacancies available.
SSC CHSL Admit Card: Download Now!
Post Name, Discipline and No of Vacancies: (Pate the Screen Shot)
The aspirants who are willing to apply against the vacant position of the Technician Apprentice, must hold the 3 years Full time regular/ sandwich Diploma in concern field from recognized university or institution with good academic records., whereas the aspirants interested to fill the application form against the posts of the Trade Apprentice, must hold possess 3 Years Full Time BSC (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from esteemed institution with excellent educational records.
The company will be going to provide a monthly stipend of Rs. 7530/- to the candidates who will be recruited for the post of the Technician Apprentice and Rs. 6970/- per month to the aspirants who will be selected for the post of the Trade Apprentice.
In order to apply against the IOCL Recruitment 2017, the applying candidate must not be below 18 years and exceed from 24 years. The age of the applying candidate must be calculated as on 01.12.2016.
- As per the norms of the company the relaxation in the age limit will be given to the candidates as follows:
- The candidates who belongs to the SC/ ST Category, will be given 5 years relaxation.
- OBC Category candidates will get the relaxation of the 3 years whereas the candidates belong to the PWD Category, will get 10 years relaxation in age limit.
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2017 and belong to the PWD of SC / ST and PWD of OBC category, will get age relaxation up to 15 years and 13 years respectively.
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the performance made by the candidates in the written examination and personal interview. Note that the weightage of the written examination will take 85% and interview 15%. Candidates, who belong to the reserved category, are admissible for second class railway fare.
Steps to Apply
- Candidate firstly needs to visit the official portal of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- After that from the ‘Latest Advertisement’ section, aspirants need to hit on the ‘IOCL/MKTG/NR/HR/SKILL DVLPMNT/1617 – Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961’ link.
- Now a new window will appear on your with the complete notification of the IOCL Recruitment 2017. Candidate must read it carefully.
- After that candidate nee to visit on the previous page and hit on the ‘Apply Now’ tab and start filling the application form.
- Also upload the passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button and take the print out the same for future use.
The willing aspirants, who find themselves eligible for the above mentioned posts, must submit their application forms before 12th January, 2017. The selection panel of the committee will going to conduct the written examination and Personal Interview Tentative on the 22/01/2017 and 06/02/2017 respectively.
In this page we have provided you the complete information regarding the IOCL Recruitment 2017. The candidates, who are willing to apply for the vacant posts, must go through this page and follow the simple steps that are mentioned here.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.