HP Printer Not Responding And Appear Offline On Macby Technical Support Owner
HP printer is known for its best and innovative printing technology due to which it is preferred by a huge number of users all across the world. But as other devices, users may also face some troubles while using HP printer. These troubles may be either due to an error in a printer or may be due to the presence of an error in a laptop or PC. Same situation happened to some Mac users, who reported for HP printer not responding and Offline issues. Here, users can dial a toll-free number get tech helpline number for HP printer issues on Mac to find the accurate solution of these HP printer issues on Mac.
Offline message appears as the status of a printer while Printer Not
Responding issue appears while trying to print. Offline signify that Mac
is unable to communicate with the printer and for a solution of this
issue one can contact online helpdesk number available for HP printer issues. This Offline message indicates that USB cable has got disconnected or power supply has stopped. Read more: http://articles.org/how-to-resolve-wireless-printer-offline-issues-on-mac/
Anyway, these issues can be easily resolved by going through the procedure shown in this post. So have a look on that:
• First of all, check the connection between the connectivity of Mac and HP printer.
• Now, reset your printer with your Mac. In order to do this in a perfect manner, you can either call on live support available for printer issues or you can also go through the steps shown as below:
- Turn on the printer and disconnect the cord of power.
- Now, unplug the power outlet from the board and wait for 60 seconds.
- Now, again connect the power cord to a printer.
- Now, try to print and if your printer starts printing then ok. And, if not then you can follow the next step.
• Now, from the list of printer remove multiple printers and for doing this you can go through the steps as shown below:
- Search Mac and then click on 'Print and Scan', 'Print and Fax', and 'Printers and Scanners'.
- Now, look for the name of printers from the list of devices that matches to your printer.
- If you find many printer queues, then remove all extra printers one by one. Leave one ‘idle’ printer in your list that matches to your printer and make it as default.
- Now, your printer will start printing.
With these troubleshooting processes, you can have a solution of HP Printer not responding issues and Printer Offline issue with your Mac. If you want to learn more procedure to sort-out HP Printer issues, then you can call on a printer technical support number.
Other common issues related to Printer, Click here to view: https://www.facebook.com/notes/printers-help-support-18007605113/quick-solutions-for-top-printer-problems/1064901490247096
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.