How to use the feature of password manager in Trend Micro antivirus?by Samantha Quinn Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-844-888-387
You are living in the fast running world where no one has too much time to do the same thing if the people have done it earlier. You can see all perspectives and areas. Sometimes you have desired that you do not want to enter the key for the log in but you can do that because of attackers and hackers.
But there is no need to panic, Trend Micro is the antivirus company which launches many services time after time that is why many people blindly trust on this antivirus software. One of its traits is “Password Manager” which manage your all platform’s password very securely and protective.
You can also generate the safe and secure key with the help of this service, it will suggest you the strong, protective and memorable password. And you can also fill the form detail with the help of this because it takes your details from the existing and fill it automatically when you will allow handling.
There are some of the steps which describe the processing feature or you can also know the whole process from Trend Micro support:
- For saving the password, you need to log in with an account which you want to save.
- For example, if you sign in to Facebook by entering ID and key then you can see the pop up of password manager for “Save now”.
- Click on that red bar for further use.
- If you will sign in after that then you can see the pop-up for sign in and you will sign in through it.
- If you want to enter the “password manager” then you need to enter the “master password”.
- You can also search option in it by clicking on the search icon and also log in through it.
If you got halted by any of the given features then you can contact Trend Micro support for any help and guidance. A team of the well-assisted technician will look over your concern and quickly drag out the solution of your problem. You can approach the team 24 hours a day and you will then find the way of talking is very lenient and polite to you.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.