How to Look Preppy in Georgette Sareesby Madhu Jainwal Designer
Looking preppy and ready for any event all the time is not a cup of tea for everyone. Very few ladies have the caliber of keeping themselves up and ready looking all the time. They try to dress properly, make their hair nicely and take care of themselves for that attractive look. Being preppy is easy if you have the potential to maintain it all the time. If you are careless about your looks, dressing sense and makeup, it will not be easy for you to do so. You must have seen those celebrities and members of the royal family. They seem to be ready for a click all the time. You name one occasion and they are in their finest over there except a couple of exceptions.
Even when they are in a disheveled look, they will appear to be quite attractive. A dress can change the way you look tremendously. Bollywood georgette sarees designed by fashion designers can contribute in making your look preppy, given you has chosen them precisely. If you wish to look photogenic all the time, here are a couple of tips to help you obtain that preppy look:
- Be comfortable: wear anything in which you feel comfortable in front of others. People can sense your un-comfort from your gesture and behavior. Being preppy means that you can carry anything you wear so wear what you love the most.
- Choose suitable colors: instead of selecting just any other shade, you must choose the colors of your Indian Bollywood designer sarees carefully. The outfit plays an essential role in making you look preppy; therefore, without right colors complementing your looks and skin tone, it will appear to be awkward.
- Design and shape: the designs and prints of the saree as well as the cuts of the blouse should be according to your body shape. It should not be too revealing with skin show. You can try on sheer sarees if you are comfortable in it.
- Stay fresh: we all love a fresh looking face. Try to wear waterproof makeup without being too much with it. You can even make touch ups to maintain the fresh look.
- Groom yourself: from getting rid of those unwanted hair to keeping your skin supple, grooming is all about pampering yourself. You should also include your hands and feet as well in it.
Follow all these simple tips for that preppy look. If you will wear good, feel well then you will definitely look good as well. Choose your favorite Bollywood georgette saree from a good place and carry off the look fantastically.
Madhu Jainwal is an expert writer having vast experience about the fashion industry. Currently, she is writing on various topics related to clothing like the Designer lehenga sarees, Buy Designer Salwar Kameez, Cotton Salwar Suits Online and others.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.