How to get more views on your LinkedIn Profile?by 10 Seos Rankings And Reviews For Best SEO Companies And Se
Out of 100%, 99% of the companies are hiring the candidates on the basis of the information shared by them on their LinkedIn profile. The reason for the same is that, LinkedIn is a business oriented social networking site and mainly it is used by the people who are highly professionals and are expertise in their work. But, nowadays, it is used by everyone and approx 100 members are signing up in every one minute. Therefore, it is really getting more difficult to get found by the best company. To get found in search results, you are required to be on the top list in LinkedIn search.
We all know that SEO services plays an important role to reach on the top list in search engines. Hence, to be on the list, you need the best SEO company and you also need to take care of few things while signing up at LinkedIn because optimizing your profile can be highly beneficial for you to get your name on the top search results.
Get more views on your LinkedIn profile, by taking care of these basic things:
1. Don't just post your resume: People think that posting their resume on LinkedIn profile is enough to get views on their profile. Almost 80% to 90% of the people in this universe think in the same manner. Now, you can easily carry out one thing and i.e. 80% to 90% people are posting their resume and there is nothing special on your LinkedIn profile to attract the recruiters. Thus, do not leave any field blank and provide the every small detail about you. But, do not put extra efforts in making it boring and lengthy, just make is short and simple and easily understandable. Just remember, no person wants to waste their time until and unless you are not providing them useful information.
2. Find Ideal clients: Always try to get connected with the ideal clients because, to get found by the ideal clients, you need a connection with ideal clients. More connections also helps you in getting high rank in search engines.
3. Place Keywords: If you will place the keywords in a strategically manner, then you get easy access of getting found by the LinkedIn search algorithm. LinkedIn ranks you on top in the search results for the same. Examples of placing keywords includes, your name field (you can use short keywords in your last name field), professional headline (like professional award winner) and so on. You can also use various keywords in the section of Interests (people usually mention their hobbies in this section).
4. Proper Customization: Customization of URL with your name is very beneficial for you to be in the top list in search results. LinkedIn provides you an option of adding up 3 links in profile, try to use this option very effectively.
5. Promotion: Promoting your LinkedIn profile is another source of getting high rank. You can promote your profile on email signature, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and on other social networking sites. By promoting the profile, you also build recommendations.
6. Update your profile: Your work is not just signing up and using keywords. You also need to update your profile time to time i.e. periodically and you need to change the summary of information about you. If any accomplishments are there, then add them in the job description just after happening of the same.
7. Participate in Groups: After joining the relevant groups, try to participate by being the active member and by doing intellectual discussion in the group.Use this digital introduction of yours in a productive manner through LinkedIn and get yourself on the top in LinkedIn search results.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.