How to Fix Slow Speed Problems of HP Printer?by Marwal Samuls Technical Support Service Number
If you are a new user of A hp printer and don’t have knowledge about printing, sometimes you can face various kinds of printer problems like slow speed of printing. Printing speeds are very low than expected, so more or less hp printer users will get delayed prints. How to fix slow printing issues of a hp printer? If you get any kind of technical difficulty, you should call at toll free hp printer tech support phone number 1-877-910-4204 for quick technical help. Here, some important tips are explained clearly below:-
1. Reset printer:- If your device does not turn on, you must click on power supply button.
- Before begin your printing machine, you should wait till now the printer is silent.
- You must unplug power cable from supply source.
- Don’t wait more time, you try possible efforts to reconnect the power cord to rear of printing device.
- Wait to complete cycle of warm up era and your device is till now before you continue.
Just by calling at HP printer tech support phone number, you can get the cheap and best solutions for any error. Online technical professionals are very smart to solve every error at affordable charges.
2. Check the setting of driver - You see driver setting suitably, so you can adjust the printing device easily. You must use the appropriate sizes of papers for printing.
- You find out windows for devices and click on all printing machines and devices in the lists of upshots.
- You make double click on device.
- Do double click for the set of preferences.
- Select normal or draft in the complete settings.
- Search paper related information.
- Click on “OK “Button”.
3. Uninstall print driver - After uninstalling printer driver, you must install latest driver version.
- If your printer machine connects to the computer with USB cable, you must disconnect the cable from printing immediately.
- You should search for windows for features and programs, therefore you need to click features and programs in the lists of upshots.
- Click on “Printer Name” button and on Uninstall software.
- You should follow on screen instruction to finish software elimination.
- Restart your system.
4. Reinstall the driver - After uninstalling procedure, you should install the driver instantly. If you are experiencing technical problems with your printer, you should call at HP printer tech support phone number for immediate results. Online technical experts are also available to help you anytime, if you are into serious situations.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.