How Can I Check My Printer Logsby James Smith HP Printer Support Number UK
Printer logs empower you to monitor print jobs on your business' printer device. In the event that, for instance, you locate a hundred page print occupation of an individual sort on your office's printer, you can discover the culprit by taking a look at the printer log. In case enabled, you can discover a rundown of print works and printer occasions in the Windows Event Viewer. On the other hand, you can enable "Keep printed reports" for a particular printer, or sign into the printer's Web console if it has one.
Utilizing the Event Viewer
- Sign into the PC or server where the printer driver is introduced utilizing an executive account. In smaller conditions, this is the PC with the manually association with the printer.
- Then tap on the "Begin," enter "eventvwr" in the Search box and click "Enter" button
- Open "Applications and Services Logs" link and afterward expand "Microsoft."
- Now go to "Windows" option and expand "PrintService."
- Tap the "Operational" log. In the event that empowered, you ought to see a rundown of print jobs, for example, the expelling or including of printer devices. In case if the log is clear, it's not empowered. Right-tap on the operational button and then simply pick "Enable log" to log all future print jobs or employments.
- Lastly tap on the "X" at the upper right corner of the window to close Event Viewer.
How to Enable the "Keep Printed Documents" on the Printer Device
1. Sign into any PC containing a organized association with the printer utilizing a record that has "manage printers" access to the printer being referred to. Much of the time, a nearby head account is adequate. On the other hand, sign into your Windows printer server, if appropriate.
2. Then easily tap on the "Begin" and after that "Gadgets and Printers" option.
3. Now right-tap on the printer being referred to and choose "Printer Properties," at that point tap on the "Advanced" tab.
4. Ensure the box by "Keep printed documents," and afterward press "Apply" and click "okay button to log all future print jobs. Get to them by right-tapping on the printer and choosing "See what's printing."
How to Check the Printer's Web Console
- Go to the Web program and enter in your printer's IP address. In the event that you don't have the foggiest idea about this data, you can discover the IP address either by printing an arrangement page on your printer, or by going to "Gadgets and Printers," right-tapping on the printer, choosing the option of printer properties from the setting menu, and after that tapping the "Ports" button. Tap on checked port and after that tap on the "Configure port..."
- Here type your username and your password for the printer. Allude to your IT office or printer's client manual in the event that you don't have the foggiest idea about this data.
- Discover the print sign in the realistic interface. Since the area differs from model to show, refer to your printer's client manual in the event that you can't find it.
If it doesn't work legitimately and you are again getting troubles, then you can dial a toll free HP Printer Helpline Number to find the arrangement. Similarly, you can also have 24*7*365 online technical support service for HP Printer, in case you that you are utilizing HP Printer Device.
HP Printer Support Contact Number is one of the most reliable tech help service in UK and our regular open HP Printer Help Center active. The third party expert executives are well knowledgeable specialists besides having a dedication to deal with the issue at the earliest opportunity.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.