Handy Ways to Fix Bluetooth Error on MacBook Proby Mac Technical Support Owner
Bluetooth is one of the important features which help users to connect with each other. It also helps you to transfer a lot of photos, files and other documents in a couple of minutes. The Bluetooth function on a MacBook Pro allows users to connect external wireless devices such as keyboards, mice and game controllers to your machine.
using Bluetooth feature you have to turn on and the external devices
which you want to pair with the MacBook Pro to function correctly. Some
of the Mac users may come across an apparently random disappearance of
Bluetooth functionality, often after rebooting or updating OS X. To
overcome this issue below is the list of several methods which you can
apply in order to fix this problem instantly. http://mactechnical.livejournal.com/10080.html
Bluetooth Preferences & Shutdown the Mac
- First of all, delete the Bluetooth plist file and create a new one.
- Close all the System Preferences.
- From the OS X finder, hit Command+Shift+G and follow the given path:-Locate the file named “com.apple.Bluetooth.plist”.
- Head to the Apple menu and choose “Shut Down” to power down the MacBook pro.
- Reboot the Mac again.
- Head to the Bluetooth menu or System Preference panel to resync your hardware.
Contact Apple support
If you are not able to fix the Bluetooth problems in your MacBook Pro, then contact Technical support for MacBook Pro online. Experts offer you quality solutions. If your computer requires extensive repair, the Genius will explain your options and make the necessary preparations required to fix your machine as quickly as possible.
computers retain certain information on every system even when the
system is switched off. Resetting the NVRAM settings nay resolve the
issues. Simply hold the "command-option-p-r" keys while restarting your
computer. Release the keys when you start the startup chime. When your
MacBook pro is fully loaded, reconnect the Bluetooth. In case you are
still your MacBook pro- Bluetooth is not working then contacting a
reliable third-party support providing company is the right choice, the
technical support providing company offers you Expert support for
MacBook Pro problems and helps you in resolving the issues immediately. http://www.apsense.com/article/know-the-best-features-of-apple-macbook-pro.html
Reboot your SMC
You can also try to reset your System Management Controller. It works differently for different kinds of Macs:
- Reset the SMC in MacBook or MacBook Pro with detachable batteries.
- Shutdown your MacBook pro and remove the battery.
- Remove your power adapter.
- Now, press down the power key for few seconds.
- Again attach the battery.
- Turn on your MacBook or MacBook pro.
- Boot your Mac as usual.
For more solutions visit the official Apple website and get more solutions for the same.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.