Hand Push Food Cartby Jenny C. Sales Manager Hand Push Food Cart Introduction
1. The front veil is made of endurance plates.
2. Both sides of the cart body are made of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
3. The inside and outside of the food cart is painted with high quality paint.
4. The bottom has 4 jacks and 4 wheels equipped with high-speed bearings.
Booming Opportunity for Street Food
Street food industry has enjoyed more and more popularity with a booming increase to approximately 3 million food trucks and more than 5 million food cartsin the U.S. Mobile food carts are very commonly seen in malls, train and bus stations, airports, stadiums, conference centers and other locations in recent years. Street food culture has rapaidly spread to worldwide corners. Not only in advanced countries, but also in some developing countries, street food snacks are also very popular. This is a good oppotunity to start a business with a mobile food cart. No doubt that it will be a low investment with remarkable profit.
Be Your Own Boss with Our Concession Carts
With our concession carts you can sell hot dogs and other snacks to become a food vendor and earn extra cash. Mobile concession carts are perfect for the entrepreneur who wants to make their own hours and reap the rewards of being their own boss. Starting your own home business has never been easier with our consession carts!
Hand push trailer can meet customers with different business needs, we can customize different models according to your required functions. The well-designed gearing wheel makes the snack cart very convenient to move and swerve. The hand push series of mobile food carts are highly featured with compact structure, environmental protection and high flexibility, suitable for starting business in many locations.
1. This machine can be used in fixed shop or fluctuating business for example near school, net bar and supermarket.
2. Can also be used as mobile vehicle for providing meal delivering service in factory, airport, school and hospitable.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.