Best Way to Remove Ads from Yahoo Accountby Mac Nac maccnacc
Yahoo is one of the popular web portals since it came into an existence in the early 90s but you must have noticed the bombardment of the advertisements, banner etc which is really very annoying for everyone. This article will help you to get rid of these ads on the major internet browser.
Chrome: You can simply block the ads with the help of an extension which only blocks advertisements, banner and popup ads. Follow the steps mentioned below carefully.
- Click on the “Customize and Control” button on the top right-hand side.
- Select “Settings”
- On the left-hand side on the top of the page, tap on “Extensions”
- Scroll down the page and click on “Get more extensions”
- At the search bar type “Adblock” (by getadblock.com)
- Tap on “ADD TO CHROME”
- Once the installation is finished, restart the browser. Open Yahoo.
- Viola! There is no more ads and banner.
Firefox: If you are fond of Mozilla Firefox, follow the steps as below:
- Click on the “Menu” button.
- Select “Add-ons”
- Scroll down the page and click on “See more add-ons!”
- At the search bar type “Adblock for firefox”
- Tap “Add to Firefox”
- Configure it if require. Restart the browser.
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer doesn’t support adblock through extension manager so you will have to install it manually.
- Open www. adblockplus.org
- Click on “Agree and Install for Internet Explorer”
- Press “Run”
- Installation may take some time. Follow the on-screen installation.
- Restart the browser and you are ready to go.
Microsoft Edge: Fortunately, Microsoft Edge supports Adblock through extension manager. Although the Adblock Plus is in the development stage but it blocks ads. You can install it from the Windows Store.
- Open the “Edge” and Press the “Settings and more” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Tap on “Extensions”
- Click on “Get extensions from the Store”
- Search for “Adblock Plus”
- Press the “Get” button.
- Now press on “Launch”
- Tap on “Turn it on” Restart the “Edge” and open Yahoo account you won’t see any ads or banner. Re-configure it if require.
Safari: If you use Mac or Safari on Windows, Adblock can be installed via Safari Extension manager and by doing this all advertisement and banner will be blocked in Yahoo.
- Open “Safari”
- Tap on the “Safari Settings” button and choose “Safari Extensions...”
- Find the “Adblock Plus” and click on “Install Now”
- Ensure the easy filter list is selected in the “Filter Lists”
- Reopen Yahoo account or Yahoo mail, Advertisement and Banner won’t be there.
If you change your mind, you can go ahead and remove the extension any time from the settings menu as like you installed it earlier and for getting online support then Contact Yahoo Phone Number for instant help.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.