Future of Educational Software Companies: the Global Educational Trends 2016by QBreaker Team Connected Learning Platfrom
Education is a huge and important global industry with yearly spending amounts in the trillions of dollars, but so far the delivery of education remains mostly traditional in nature. Today, various educational technology companies have emerged in an effort to enrich the teaching and learning experience through both hardware and software solutions.
The K-12 and higher academic publishing industry got its digital sea legs in wave in 2014, and that digital momentum is predicated to keep on to power growth in 2016. The following are a few specific trends to watch in 2016:
- EdTech industry will be continued to grow in K-12 experiences, which represents school age children from kindergarten through to grade 12. In the K-12 industry, new prospectus standards, new tests, demand from outdated materials and new technology will be at work again in 2016.
- In 2014, total global spending on education was near about $3.9tr, among which $1.3tr is in the US. Educational software penetration in the US was much lower in K-12, only about 0.5% of the total spending, compared to the higher education levels which stand 5.6% of the spending. Whereas, in 2016, tutoring in the US is a $7 billion dollar industry alone. And regarding the child education, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the industry will have some of the highest employment expansion through the year of 2020. In recent days, 77% of USA companies provide online corporate training to develop the professional improvement of their employees.
- The North American region will have 55% of the total market share by 2020. The key cause behind this prediction is a well-established IT infrastructure in this particular region will bolster eLearning market growth as it will help educational institutions to implement technologically advanced teaching techniques in schools and colleges.
- It can be predicted that the online education market size of India, is set to grow $ 40 billion by 2017, whereas it is $ 20 billion at present. Beyond 35 crore enrolments in schools are expected by 2018.
- More interestingly, by 2019, 50% of classes will be delivered online, be it school, college or corporate company training.
- The Learning Management System software industry to increase from $2.55 billion in 2013 to $7.83 billion by the year of 2018, at 25.2% of compound growth rate, throughout the phase 2017 to 2018, according to the Marketsand Markets forecast. The overall size of the market is equivalent to the amount of the revenues from academic and corporate consumers of LMS. According to the latest research, the LMS market is expected to arrive at a growth of 23.17% in the forecasted phase. The Corporate LMS market is stabilized over $4 billion now and expected to grow by over $7 billion in 2018.
There are many companies who provide innovative platforms for students, that have been largely popularize among educators and young learners. For an instant, QBreaker, the mostly popular connected learning platform in India, provides the best short of learning and teaching tools and connect students and teachers in a single online platform. These types of educational social networking sites are increasing accepted by the young generation. It clearly shows the bright future of educational industry across the globe.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.