Etekcity® 30W/4A 4-Port USB Travel Power Adapter High-Output Universal Wall Outlet Charger Adapterby Leo 6748 Web Edior
- Charging unit is separate from power plug - allows for convenient placement and will not block other outlets
- Works with almost any rechargeable device with a USB cable
- USB output: 30W/6A(2X2A+ 2X1A)total output for high-performance charging from a wall outlet - charges four devices at once! Input:AC 100-240V 50-60HZ
- Compact design with sleek, attractive appearance.
- Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will be automatically stop when battery is full
The Etekcity® 4-port USB wall outlet charger is great for charging up to four electronic devices at home, work, or on the go. This charger is designed to be compatible with many different brands and types of devices. Featuring four USB ports, you can easily keep your devices charged by simultaneously connecting and recharging up to four devices at once. Charge your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player with ease. The updated design separates the charger unit from the power plug, allowing for more convenient placement and no more blocked power outlets.
1. Apple: iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod
2. HTC: One X, S, V / Sensation 4G / Sensation XE XL / Wildfire S/ Radar 4G / EVO 4G / EVO 3D / Desire C, X, S, Z, HD / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2, S / Rhyme / Titan
3. Samsung: Galaxy S3 / Galaxy S2 I9100 / Galaxy Ace / Galaxy Note 2 / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy Note 2 / Focus S / Infuse
4. Motorola: Atrix 2 / Triumph / Photon 4G / Droid Razr 3 X X2 Bionic
5. LG: Vortex / Revolution / Quantum / Optimus V S T 2X
6. Nokia: Lumia 920 800 900 610 710 / N9 / N8 / N900 / N800
7. Amazon: Kindle / Kindle Fire
8. Others: Blackberry Bold 8520, 9900, 9300, 9360 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, X8, Arc, Arc S / PSP / MP3 MP4 MP5 / GoPro
1. Input power: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ
2. Output power: DC 5V, 2x2A + 2x1A (6A total) max or 30w
3. Dimensions: 5.91x3.54x1.18inch
4. Weight: 170g
More Information: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ELQI5QK
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.