Enjoy The Benefits of Airtel Payments Bankby Shubham Ahuja Blogger When you are out shopping and realize that you no longer have money to pay to the shopkeeper, what do you do? Panic, that’s the first reaction for anybody. Or do you curse, get angry and bang or fist with frustration? Or maybe you are more accepting and ask fate to be kinder next time? And, if your do have the money, imagine being handed some candy that you dislike, all because the person at the counter, smiles, shrugs and says, “Sorry, no change.” With a payments bank for all transactions including prepaid recharge, you no longer have to go through so many negative emotions. Here’s why!
- Get charged the exact amount – With the help of a payment bank, you will be charged the exact amount, down to the last paisa. You can be assured that you will not have to put up with less change or spend your hard earned money on things that are useless to you.
- Have money in the palm of your hand – Your phone, that little instrument, that fits right into the palm of your hand, will become a virtual bank. It goes with you wherever you go, lets you withdraw cash from selected shops and make payments at will.
- Easy recharge facilities – You don’t need to stand in queues or go to your bank’s branch to recharge your app, It can be done from your phone, anywhere and at anytime.
- Instant recharge app – It takes just an instant to recharge the balance on your app. Use your online debit card and in a few minutes, money and credit will get deposited in your app.
- Earn talk time - The amount of money you deposit in your account will earn you the equivalent in talk time. Interested in impressing your girl by talking to her for long hours and still earn, go ahead and deposit Rs. 1000 with your prepaid recharge and you get 1000 minutes of talk time with her while you earn interest on your deposit.
- Earn interest – You read it absolutely right. With very deposit in your account, earn an interest of 7.25%. This is the best interest rate you will earn from an app of a telecom services provider.
- Get accidental insurance – Downloading the instant recharge app, depositing money and recharging entitles you to a personal accidental insurance of 1 lakh rupees. In the fast life, protection against an accident is needed by all.
- Transfer money to anyone – Like a normal online transaction, go ahead and transfer money to a friend or family member in an instant. Never let them be stranded anywhere, instead, you can even recharge their numbers from your Airtel app.
- Pay your bills – Yes, with a mobile phone in your hand and the app in the phone, you can pay all your utility bills as and when the date arrives, without standing in lines, from the comfort of your home or office. No need to call for help or take an off from work.
Earning interest rate on deposits and talk time with every deposit, saving on petty cash, getting insurance, paying bills, sharing money with loved ones, and no worrying about making an emergency payment again – all this and more from the payment bank of India’s leading mobile services provider.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.