Fish Feed Extruder Machine-Dry Typeby Grace Li Fish Feed Pellet Machines Manufacturer Email: email@example.com
Main Products of Azeus Fish Feed Machinery: fish feed crusher, fish feed hammer mill, fish feed mixer, dry type fish feed extruder, wet type fish feed extruder, fish feed dryer, fish feed cooler, oil spraying machine, fish feed packaging machine, fish feed production line
Dry type fish feed is recommended for feed pellet production, which is the the specialist contributing to high quality floating fish feeds without steam conditioning of the raw material. With advanced single screw extruder by belt drive, floating fish feed machine is the ideal device in small and medium size feed processing plants and aquafarms.
Spotlights of Dry Type Fish Feed Machine
1. Auto-temperature control system makes the temperature controlling more direct viewing and the parameter more precise.
2. High temperature and high pressure process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections in materials and also makes the pellets easier to digest and absorb
3. Dry type fish feed extruder does not need the steam boiler, so the dry type pellet machine is cheaper and easier to use and operate compared with wet type pellet machine.
Main Structure of Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder
Difference between Dry Type and Wet Type Extruder
1.Dry type fish feed extruder does not need the steam boiler, so the dry type fish feed pellet machine is cheaper and easier to use and operate.
2. The feed pellet made by wet type fish feed pellet machine is more smooth and with better quality because the material is ripen and mixed enough in the conditioner compared with the dry type extruder.
3. The capacity of the dry type feed pellet machine is lower than the wet type fish feed pellet machine, so usually the dry type fish feed pellet machine is better and economic for the small and medium size user or factory.
Pellet feed of different sizes and densities can be made to accommodate the needs of species in various growth stages and with different babits. By using pellet feed of the appropriate size and density, loss rate and environmental pollution caused by the feed residue can be significantly reduced.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.