Different Kinds Of Flower Arrangements Witnessed At Funeral Homesby Zara Smith funeral service
Often there is a kind of confusion among the people regarding what flowers to use or take upon visiting a funeral home for attending an event. The reason is that there are no instructions given by the experts and secondly, the availability of a huge variety makes the situation even more confusing. Flowers have been the part of these events for a long time, but with the evolution that traditions have witnessed, it has been observed that different flowers are used keeping different events in mind. Some details regarding the last sentence are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Single blooms or stems
- They are often used in large ornate arrangements.
- Moreover, single blooms are brought by close relatives or close friends of the person who has just passed away.
- According to funeral directors, they act as a powerful symbol of the close bond shared by the passed one and his/her family members and close friends.
- They can be an ideal way to demonstrate the loving connection that the deceased had with the family and friends.
- The most common blooms you’ll witness at funeral homes across the globe are roses, typically red to symbolise love. There are some informal blooms as well, such as bright and vibrant gerberas.
Flower sheaf arrangements
- As far as flower sheafs are concerned, they are generally smaller and a hand tied bouquets of different kinds of blooms.
- They are tied in such a way that they lay flat, but still look stunning and beautifully presented.
- According to the experts, this is a very elegant, but an understated method of presenting beautiful flowers at the funeral.
- One more benefit is that this concept is less expensive, but at the same time, the impact that it leaves is simply exquisite and glamorous.
- You have the option of picking between a single bloom like white roses and mixing different blooms to create a mixed sheaf arrangement.
Flowers – Mixed Vase Arrangement
- The good thing is that it is typically an upright arrangement that can be presented in a number of ways.
- You can use it as a feature arrangement or for complimenting other arrangements in the service.
- Moreover, you’ll find a huge range being presented to you with everything having the ability to complement the flowers present in the vase.
- Experts consider it as a rather easy and a time saving arrangement, as far as transportation is concerned.
- Moreover, they are durable and can last for several days after the funeral, as the flowers can be watered and maintained.
- This is a stunning way to add colour and life to the celebration of a loved one.
Some other popular arrangements that you can witness at funeral homes are –
Casket spray arrangements
- Beautifully arranged flowers are normally placed on top of a coffin or casket.
- They are generally brought by family members and accompany other, smaller, arrangements of similar flowers.
- They are available in full or half sizes, but the full version is more prevalent.
Flowers - Heart Arrangement
- This version comes in a variety of specific shapes, often forming love hearts, religious symbols or even words.
- This is the most expensive of all the floral arrangements.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.