Delhi Master Plan 2021by Compare Casa Consultant The making of the MPD plan
DDA Master Plan 2021 is presently engaged in step change of the Master Plan of Delhi – 2001 and prepares MPD with an forecasts to 2021 to accommodate the rising population and the changing needs of the city.
As a prelude to the production of MPD – 2021, are twelve sub-groups were formed consisting of:
- Specialists and professionals
- Eminent personalities,
- Public Deputies
- Relevant departments,
- Sectoral Studies
- Series of seminars was inviting politicians, administrators, local authorities and RWAs etc.
- About 200 experts are Deliberating on different aspects.
- The demographic profile
- Regional and sub regional
- Trade and Transport
- Social Infrastructure
- Mixed Land Use
- Maintaining and Urban Renovation
- Society and pollution
- Development Controls
- Involvement door the seminar series and interact with the Residents Welfare Associations etc.
- Recommendations of the small groups
- Central / provincial government and Counseling Authority
- (Guidelines receive Indian authorities – additional input To be announced for consultations with stakeholders)
- Approval from the Indian government for the issuance of public notification to invite Complaints and suggestions.
- Consideration of Complaints and Suggestions
- Final plans
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.