Change Your Facebook Password Immediately Before It Is Too Lateby Kalvin S. Cyber Security Expert
Facebook is an Internet giant that has around 1.94 billion users across the world. It has metamorphosed as an integral part of our life and we just can’t spend a single day without signing-in our account to check the notifications and respond the messages. Though it is way more than that and has seamless options to interact, inform and entertain. We share a huge amount of our private data and information on Facebook that we can’t afford to get exposed publicly.
But the sad part related to the use of Facebook is that it has some severe privacy and security issues that sometimes turn life-threatening. You never know how your Facebook account or its information can be exploited to feed the nefarious intentions of the Internet wolves.
You can’t even imagine that someone is already in your account keeping watch on your Facebook activities. Facebook is full of this kind of vulnerabilities.
How To Prevent An Undesired Intrusion In Your Fb Account?
• Change your Facebook password periodically. It can prevent your account from getting hacked and if someone is already accessing your FB account will be logged off from your account at the moment you change your password.
• Choose a strong password for your Facebook account.
• Never give your Facebook login credentials to anyone
• Always self-enter the Facebook URL in your search bar as a login page directed from a different web page can be a phishing trap.
• Don’t keep the same password for different sites that require a login password. Not all sites are as safe as Facebook and can be hacked easily. The hacked password can be used to login into your FB account.
• Don’t login your account in a new device to prevent your account from getting saved in the key-logger.
• Don’t open a suspicious link from your message inbox.
Importance Of Choosing A Strong Password For Facebook
A strong password can be an armor to your FB account and prevent in in several ways. A mix of letters, numbers and special characters are considered to be a strong password. Just by adding a number or upper case or both, you can take the security of your password to the next level. The stronger password you choose for your account, harder it will be to crack or guess. An ideal password is easy to remember and hard to guess. Don’t use the same password for the Facebook that you are already using for some other account. Reset Facebook Password wisely to make its use hassle-free. If you don’t know how to change your Facebook password, then you can contact Facebook customer support to get the job done.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.