Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe | Keto Diet | Ketogenic Dietby Wholebody Living collection of Keto Recipes Some of the time it takes some innovativeness to get your suggested five veggie servings for every day—particularly when pizza is calling your name and you're full scale of sound supper thoughts. Look at our simple, basic oil-mixed, sans gluten pizza formula for cauliflower outside to fill your solace nourishment longing for while pressing in additional veggies.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
1. 1 medium head of cauliflower
2. ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
3. 2 drops Basil Vitality™
4. ½ teaspoon dried oregano
5. ½ teaspoon garlic powder
6. ¼ cup parmesan cheese
7. ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Remove from oven and cool.
2. Once cool, evenly spread sauce over dough.
3. Add desired toppings.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Wash the head of cauliflower and break off all florets.
3. Grind in a food processor until texture becomes rice-like.
4. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet and roast for 5–8 minutes, watching carefully. You don’t want the cauliflower to brown, just to become soft.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Combine cauliflower in a bowl with all the other ingredients. Clean hands mix the best!
7. Place parchment paper on baking sheet and oil it.
8. Pat down the cauliflower mixture until a flat circle.
9. Bake for 8–10 minutes or until golden.
10. Remove from oven and cool.
11. Once cool, evenly spread sauce over dough.
1 2. Add desired toppings.
Cook for 15-20 minutes.
Benefits of Keto Diet:
As ketogenic diets cut out sugar and starches, glucose levels tend to fall.
keto diets urge satiety because of their higher fat and protein content
Triglycerides are one of the significant hazard factors for cardiovascular infection. Sugar limitation prompts bring down triglyceride levels
Ketogenic weight control plans can be helpful for an assortment of cerebrum conditions, regardless of whether extreme constant infections or gentle issues.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.