Canon Printer Technical Support To Install Canon Printers Without The Use of Disksby Marry Linda Printers Services
Most of the users when they buy new printer then they get the problem in making installation of their printer with their system. This happens with most of the users when they are not technically aware, thus in this situation a proper instruction is needed for making the installation of your printer. You can also have the Canon printer support to know about the printing instruction for your printer installation. Printers usually come with the installation disks which are used for the installation of the driver software on the computer. However, you can also follow the instruction given here that will help you for the installation of your printer without the use of the disk.
· Search and open the Canon global website on your computer by searching through the internet.
· Click on the support for drivers or download tabs just given on the left side of the Canon global homepage. Select your region that has been shown on the map given there just on the right hand side of the option tab and then choose the sub region where you are located. You may connect with the canon printer technical support by making call on the canon printer support number.
· Now select the type of the product and then make a click on the “Printers and malfunction” to start the searching for the type of the product you are using. Now click the product series that is related to your Canon printer.
· Now scroll down the list of the model for the Canon printer in its product series. Now click on the link of “Driver and Software” just next to the images of the Canon printer thumb nail. Now you will get redirected to the products of the printer and then have the overview of the pages.
· Now scroll down for the products of the Canon printer and then have the complete view of the page for the Drivers and download section of the page. Now click to choose your operating system from the drop down bar. Now select the name of the operating system you are using and then make the click on the arrow to get back the required software for your system.
· Now click on the link .exe under the file firmware that will be seem as the Canon section for the “software and drivers”.
· Go to the File download box and then run the canon printer driver’s.exe file. Now make a click on the “open” once your driver gets processed. This will make you to open the installation wizard of the canon.
· Now follow the steps in the canon installation wizard to make the connection of the canon printer by completing the installation process. You can also have the canon printer tech support just by making call on the canon support number.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.