Canadian Webmail Provider Shaw Webmail Goes Downby Manoj Manohar Web Designer
"We are attempting to determine this at the earliest opportunity and apologize for any bother this may have brought about," says the message.
One shaw client discloses to Castanet News the email benefit went down for a few clients Friday night and wasn't reestablished until Sunday morning.
It clearly went down again around 11 p.m. Sunday evening.
The Shaw site offers this course of events of the blackout. All updates were recorded Monday.
- 4:09 PM PST: We keep working towards a determination for this issue.
- 2:45 PM PST: We know about the issue that is bringing on the email interference. We will give incite refreshes when made accessible to us. We thank you for your understanding.
- 1:30 PM PST: Vendors keep on working with our system builds on email reclamation. We value your understanding amid this time
- 11:30 AM PST: Our system engineers keep on working with our merchants towards a determination.
- 9:30 AM PST: Network Engineers are as of now working with our sellers to recognize reason for email intrusions at the beginning of today.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.