Assam CEE Admit Card 2017 Available | Download Hall Ticket Online Hereby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
Assam CEE Admit Card
Contenders who want to take participate in the 1st semester class of B.E. course for the session 2017-18 are required download the Assam CEE Admit Card by going through this page. Assam Combined Entrance Exam is going to be held on 25th May 2017 in below presented some specific centers for providing admission to the eligible contenders in state engineering colleges. Aspirants who want to download the Assam CEE hall ticket through online mode, must visit to the official website of the organization and follow below presented guidelines.
Applicants who are preparing for the Combined Entrance Exam are informed that this test will consist three topics like as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. On this page, we have provided the complete exam centers list, so individuals can easily select the exam centre as per their convenience. For acquiring more information concerning Assam CEE Admit Card 2017 has been provided on this page which is well created by our hard working and dedicated team members.
How to download the Assam CEE Hall Ticket
- Aspirants who are preparing for the Combined Entrance Examination 2017 are required to download the Assam CEE Admit Card by visiting the official website of Directorate of Technical Education: Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati that is dteassam.in
- Now, applicants should move their cursor to the right side and select the Combined Entrance Examination 2017.
- Thereafter candidates should press the link of “Download Admit Card” under that section.
- After reaching on the new page, aspirants should choose suitable link and enter the required details.
- After entering the application number and date of birth candidates need to log in.
- Within the few seconds, Assam CEE call letter will be displayed on your screen and you are eligible to download it.
- At the end, aspirants should take the print out of the Assam CEE Admit Card and must carry along with the documents while going to take participate in the exam.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are preparing for the Combined Entrance Exam are informed that CEE exam will be based on the NCERT Syllabus adopted by AHSEC, Assam. The Combined Entrance Exam will be contains 120 MCQ Type questions and comprise of a Single Paper of 3(three) hour duration. There will be 4(Four) marks awarded for every right answer and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The examination will comprise three topics such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Contenders who want to qualify this exam, must prepare well for these steps.
Assam CEE Exam Centres
- North Lakhimpur
Details in Assam CEE Admit call letter 2017
Aspirants who had download the Assam CEE Admit Card, need to check some important details and if you find any mistake then send application before the examination.
- Name of the candidate
- Assam CEE Application/ Roll No
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Schedule
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
Check: UP Board 10th Result
- Start date for download of admit card: 25/05/2017
- Last date to download the admit card: 04/06/2017
- Assam CEE exam: 04/06/2017
- Assam CEE 2017 Result: June 2017
Aspirants, hope you acquire relevant information concerning Assam CEE Admit Card 2017. Students you can directly download your call letter by following the above presented official link. Aspirants need to regular visit on our web portal for getting latest information as we will provide you newest information time to time.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.