Apply APSC Recruitment 2017–18 for Assam PSC 393 AE/ Lecturer Nowby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
Enhance your career in government by applying for the APSC Recruitment with the help of this page. Assam Public Service Commission is in search of career oriented and skilled applicants for filing 393 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. It is informed to desirable applicants that the last for the submission of the application form is 01/07/201, so apply now by going through this page.
Job hunters who want to grab Assam Public Service Commission jobs must download the application form by visiting the official website of the organization that is www.apsc.nic.in. After that, attach all mandatory documents with your form and send it to the below prescribed postal address before the last date. To obtain reaming information regarding APSC Recruitment 2017–18, aspirants should take an overview of entire page.
Qualification Requirements for APSC Jobs
Job hunters who have done the Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its Equivalent from any Institute recognized by AICTE with good academic records are applicable to apply for the APSC Recruitment.
After having the knowledge of the essential qualification, individuals should check the age criteria which we have displayed here. The age of applying aspirants for the Assam Public Service Commission jobs should be more than 21 years and the maximum age limit for applying contenders must be less than 43 years as on 01/01/2017.
Shortlisted contenders for the APSC Recruitment will receive Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- Per Month as monthly remuneration with grade pay of Rs. 5400/. Allowances and other benefits will be given to the candidates as per guidelines of organization.
Mode Of Selection
Eligible contenders will be called for the screening test / Viva-voce interview. Aspirants who want to get recruited for the APSC Recruitment must perform well in the selection round, organized by the selection committee.
Know More: JPSC Recruitment
Applying Process for the APSC Recruitment Notification
- Willing aspirants who want to apply for the APSC Recruitment need to visit to the official website of Assam Public Service Commission.
- On the home page, take your cursor towards top of page and must select the “Notices” tab which is available in menu bar.
- On the next page, you will get many links, but you should press “Advertisement No: 06/2017” link.
- After choosing this link you PDF format will open, in which you can see all the details related to recruitment and must read complete details and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Then you should go back to the home page, where you must hit on “Application Form DR” link navigated under Application Forms at the left side of home page.
- Within the few seconds, Application format will be displayed on your computer screen, applying contenders must download it.
- Now, applying job hunters should fill the essential details in given format and then attach the required documents.
- Then, application should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- At the end, aspirants should send the application form at the below stated postal address within the given time period.
Deputy Secretary, APSC
Closing Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 01/07/2017
We have provided all relevant information regarding APSC Recruitment 2017-18 from this page. Aspirants are suggested to regular visit on our web portal for acquiring latest information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.