• Quickly build large applications without any memory lag
• Simple, declarative and easily composable
• Uses model view controller software pattern
• Supports AngularJS conjunction
• Used with non-UI parts to build web applications
• Individually has a virtual DOM rather relying on other DOM like browser’s DOM
• One-way reactive data flow to avoid the lag happened in the traditional data binding
Reasons to take up React.js Tutorial:
• Flexible and efficient for any level of developers.
• Supports the high level of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Main reason is that the major brains of Facebook and Instagram are behind the implementation of React.js
The front-end world is always changing and the use of the React.js is catching up the heat to make the ease of developing user interfaces (UI). If you are interested in furthering your career in the software industry, then sign up for the best react JS tutorials.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.