AGILE TRAINING: LAYING THE BASICS FOR SUCCESSFUL AGILE PROJECTSby TheKnowledgeAcademy LTD Lead Training Provider
What if someone told you that you could trim down your time to market by up to 30%, reduce costs by up to 30% and lessen software defects up to 65%? Bigger still… what if your competitors do it and you don’t?
Becoming qualified in Agile Project Management is ideal if you are working in a project environment and want a systematic, yet flexible approach to project work in the unpredictable business world.
Agile training course aims to help you understand the following topics:
• Laying the basics for successful Agile projects
• How successful Agile projects are managed
• How management styles essential for successful Agile projects differ from traditional management styles
• Integrating Agile Project Management with PRINCE2
• How to pass the Agile Project Management Foundation exam
• You will practice the entire core Scrum practices end-to-end.
• You will learn real world inventive techniques for estimating, story identification and prioritization.
• It uses an end to end example project scenario for maximum learning retention!
• For private courses, we can use your company project as our sample.
• You walk away with valuable course material, handouts, resources and cheat sheets that will support you on your projects.
• You learn real world techniques from an experienced Agile Coach.
Certified Agile Masters can be found in abundance in many cities, as Agile training courses and certification have been successfully deployed to the community over the past some years. The traditional Agile training covers very well the basics of Agile; along with the additional practices such as agile requirements management, agile testing, agile planning, and how Scrum aligns with corporate governance models need to be wrapped around Scrum to make it succeed in these compound situations.
Some of the Agile training objectives includes:
• Enhance your Resume with the Agile Project Management Foundation qualification
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Agile Project Management method
• Develop knowledge and skills that can help you work successfully on an Agile project
Acquiring Agile or modular development is not business as usual and needs a shift in traditional contracting approaches. Agile training course provides an introduction to Agile IT development as well as considerations and finest practices for contracting for Agile development services.
Anyone who has some experience in a project management environment and aims to work on an Agile project using the Agile Project Management method. For instance, relatively new project managers, as well as team leaders, project management office members, business analysts, quality assurance and quality control managers, or project board and project steering members may benefit from this course.
The knowledge academy has years of hands-on agile project experience and an established track record in helping teams transition to agile. Its service goes beyond training: it also offer advice and coaching, which are key for agile adoption in big organizations. Its trainer has real world experience of delivering products using agile values, which makes the learning very execution-oriented.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.