AGILE: LEARN HOW TO PLAN AND MANAGE AN AGILE FRAMEWORKby TheKnowledgeAcademy LTD Lead Training Provider
Agile is an influential iterative framework for project management, business and software projects – where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self organizing, cross-functional teams. Participants will master this disciplined project methodology involving:
· A leadership philosophy that encourages collaboration, self-organization and accountability
· A set of best practices allowing for fast delivery of high-quality software and services
· A business approach that aligns projects with customer requirements and company goals
Agile training program is perfect for both novice and experienced managers, executives, project managers, business analysts, business and IT stakeholders working with analysts, quality and process engineers, technicians, managers, supervisors, team leaders, and process operators.
Attendees with Agile training would learn:
1. The direct project benefits of Agile – why organizations are shifting to this approach
2. How to combine Agile with current project methodologies in your organization and create high levels of visibility and trust with stakeholders
3. How to put Agile into practice – what it takes to make it work
4. Allot individual roles and responsibilities: professionally plan, manage and close requirements in less time
5. make sure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
6. How to set-up self-organizing and cross-functional teams
7. Harness changing requirements and communicate these to key players
8. Satisfy your client’s needs through clear and continuous delivery of high value products and services
9. Promote processes that encourage sustainable development
10. Manage the ‘learning curve’ of introducing any new type of project improvement approach
11. Measure project success often and accurately.
Agile approaches see change as inevitable and often desirable. It is a way of ensuring a more accurate solution is created. The objective of a method like Agile project management is to enable change to happen quickly yet still in a controlled manner. Therefore working practices needs to be put in place that will allow for definite types of requirements to emerge later rather than sooner, yet still ensure that the final product is declared fit for purpose. Creating a strong agile approach can be achieved in several ways. However if an organization already has sound governance disciplines in place by using Prince2 and wants to move quickly to creating an agile alternative to use where essential then there may be little merit in ‘reinventing the wheel’. Agile project management method can be used and an organization can hit the ground running with its agile capability.
The knowledge academy instructors have significant consulting and verified work experience in the subject matter they are training. Not only are they skilled leaders and practitioners who bring subject matter mastery; they also have the established industry experience required to bridge the gap between the classroom environment and real world scenarios, which are not typically part of a trainer’s script. This unique mix of subject matter expertise, vast industry experience, practical functionality, and our advisor approach makes for a highly effective and engaging workshop.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.