Advantages of Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge over Regular Rechargeby Abhjeet Kumar Seo Consultant
As per recent studies, it is estimated that a whopping 95% of the total Indian population which uses mobile phone prefers a prepaid mobile services. Unlike the postpaid plans, prepaid connections give the user the freedom to put a cap on the usage and spend by giving him the option of recharging only as much as he wishes. So this gives the user full control over his mobile expenses. In addition, the user can use prepaid mobile recharges to avail schemes like full talktime Offers, free SMS, value-added services, special tariffs, among others. All this along with “lifetime validity” make staying connected on-the-go very much possible and very economical for the Indian consumer.
Now, the process usually followed for prepaid recharge is plain and simple. You go to the nearest recharge vendor (sometimes even the local ‘paanwala’) and ask him for a recharge coupon or he recharges your phone by his mobile. But now, most of the mobile network service providers are offering online mobile recharge. Now this is a much better option for prepaid connection users.
For those uninitiated in online recharge, or e-recharge, the process is very simple. You go to the online recharge page on your network provider’s site, select the most viable option, and then through a string of easy steps and your credit/debit card, you get your recharge online.
We say online recharges are better in a lot of ways, and for a lot of reasons. Don’t believe us? Then let’s pen down 5 advantages of online prepaid mobile recharge as compared to regular prepaid recharge.
1. Faster: Online recharge is a matter of minutes. It takes much less time than getting ready, going out to the market, sometimes standing in the queue and finally paying in cash and getting the coupon, or mobile recharge. Only thing is, you need to get comfortable with the process of online recharge.
2. Secure: Contrary to the misconception that your credit/debit card details are unsafe in online transactions, the network operators spend large sums of money building secure channels for online recharge. In fact, your mobile operator’s online recharge system may even be more secure than the swiping machines used in shopping mall outlets. The process is the same in both cases, and the same information is given.
3. More Options: When you visit your local recharge vendor, you have made up your mind about what recharge you want. In fact, many times the vendor himself has no knowledge about what your recharge will provide you. While recharging your prepaid mobile online, you can browse through a list of available options. This is also beneficial as mobile operators, due to tough competition and sometimes TRAI mandate, regularly keep changing their tariffs, which are immediately updated on their site.
4. Exclusive Offers: In order to promote online mobile recharge, network operators keep churning out exclusive offers which are only applicable to online recharges only.
5. Eco-friendly: As everything about online recharge is paper free, it makes sense to term it eco-friendly, as opposed to top up coupons. Though the network providers have reduced the size of the coupons, still it does not cut paper usage 100% like online recharge.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.