800-961-1963 – Troubleshoot Outlook® 2016 Profile Creation Issuesby David Ray Technical Support Phone Number
Outlook users need to have e-mail profiles to know which e-mail accounts they are using their and where data is stored. Each profile created by the Outlook users offers data on account information and delivery and storage of email data. In the first type of option, you will get data on user name, display name, (ISP) account password, and e-mail server name. In another option, data delivery and storage is done on the e-mail server or a in .pst file. There, you will find data on notes, messages, contacts, rules, calendars, tasks, journals, Search Folders, and other settings.
Let have a look at how to create an Outlook 2016 profile with no email accounts in order to troubleshoot different connection issues. Many times, Outlook users need to enable Outlook logging for the purpose of capturing the process of the account creation which is likely to fail in Outlook. Go for the following steps for creating a PIM (Personal Information Manager) profile in Outlook. These include:
· First of all, shut down the Outlook.
· Go in Control Panel to open the Mail item, and then click Show Profiles.
· Then, hit the Add button in the Mail dialog box.
· Then, type Personal Information Manager for naming the new profile, and then click OK.
· Click the Cancel button given in the Auto Account Setup window.
· Click OK if you are ready to create a profile having no e-mail accounts.
· Check the feature Prompt for a usable profile, then click OK to close the Mail item.
· Start Outlook and then click Next on the Outlook 2016 Welcome screen.
· Go to the Add and Email Account dialog box and select the No. Once you are done with it, click the Next button.
· Check Use Outlook and click Finish.
With all mentioned-above steps, you will be able to launch Outlook 2016 without going for any email accounts setup. Enable logging with File > Options > Advanced > Other, and check the Enable troubleshooting logging feature. With speedy Microsoft Outlook Tech Phone Support, Outlook users can easily troubleshoot all connection issues in an effective manner.
Intelli Atlas Inc., a 3rd party Outlook Support provider, offers consistent and user-friendly Outlook Technical Support for all Outlook users to help them get rid of all connection issues without facing any sort of hassles. Opt for Microsoft Outlook Tech Phone Support to troubleshoot Outlook profile creation issues and problems by calling Microsoft Outlook Phone Tech Support Number +1-800-961-1963, you get the best and flawless assistance from a team of Microsoft certified technicians who know how to make a real difference to the specific needs of aggrieved Outlook users.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.