Have You Noticed The Technology That Is Invading Our Affiliate Programs?by Darlene Isberg Internet User It used to be in days of yore, when you joined an
affiliate program you were generally required to
send out emails (I have been spammed out of
my mind at times & so have you), join a few
Traffic Exchanges and maybe do some classified Ads.
The last Affiliate program I joined required that I
* download their files
* obtain an unique Domain name
* upload their files to my new Domain
* modify the theme of the website
* modify the content pages of the website
* insert my personal advertising codes
* work with PhotoShop (Yikes!) and a whole lot more.
Will it pay off for us moving up to the next plateau?
I would sure love to hear your experiences with
this type of Affiliate Program.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.