Hot Halloween Costumesby Dave Nettles Niche Marketer Hot Halloween Costumes
The one night of the year when everyone gets to dress up as whomever they would like to be. Adults, little boys, little girls, and let?s not forget the pets are all excited for that one special night. The only time in the year when people could walk the streets dressed as their favorite fictitious or non-fictitious characters at all and no one would even bother a second glance. This could only happen on Halloween night and everybody needs the right Halloween costumes to go with it.
It has already been a tradition that everyone should wear costumes on this special night. Sometimes people even go over the top and purchase outrageously priced clothes that would be unusable for the rest of the year. Keep in mind that Halloween is only once a year but destroying your budget affects all the remaining days. Here are some tips that could help you make your Halloween celebration extra scary and memorable without totally destroying your financial plans.
- Recycle the clothes that you have in your closet. You will be surprised that you have a lot of clothes. With just a little mix and match, it could become the ultimate costume of the year. If you?re thinking of going as the bride of Frankenstein, look for a plain white dress. Even the formal you wore during your high school graduation could do the trick. There is really no need to purchase something new. All you need is a little imagination and innovation.
- Keep in mind that make up and colorful wigs could do a lot to put you into your true character. Painting your face all green and wearing tall sticking out ears could transform you automatically as Princess Fiona in Shrek. A long, blonde wig worn with matching pink suit and your instantly Atty. Elle Woods ready to take the offenders of beauty in court.
- To be better appreciated, go out as a character easily recognizable. Wearing pale make up and dark clothes do not necessarily make you stand out as Bella Swan in Twilight. While wearing a robe, having bushy hair and carrying a wand could be more appreciated as Hermione Granger. It?s Halloween, dare to be different.
- A costume without the necessary props would be not so effective. If you?re thinking of becoming Snow White don?t forget to bring the poisonous apple along. It will add more impact to your character.
- Nothing is more enjoyable than sharing this special night with your friends. If you?re going out as one group, try a group theme. You could all dress up as a zombie football theme. If you are going out as a couple, imitating couple characters could also be fun. Tarzan and Jane would definitely add life to a party.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.