Natural Body Care Tipsby white rose beautician
Natural Body Care Tips
The secret to a beautifully maintained body is to lavish the same care on it as you do on your complexion and make-up. For this, you need to take into account both general maintenance and any other special needs that you may have. Cosmetic beauty products do provide assistance in many ways, but the natural body care tips are the ones which have been tried out through centuries and provide the kind of effect you desire. In this world vibrant with colors, blessed natural herbs and with a treasure trove of grandmotherâ€™s recipe, people have found many ways to enhance their natural beauty with the help of natural body care secrets. Whatever care your body needs, you will find them all with natural body care tips on beautytipshub.com. Read on to know more.
- Has cellulite been a cause of your tension in recent times? There are quite a few cellulite home remedies that can take care of your problem in a natural way. For this, add two drops each of rosemary and fennel essential oils to about 1 -2 tablespoons of almond oil. Massage this mixture thoroughly into the affected areas, every day for best results.
- Oil like almond oil which is rich in vitamin E is a traditional
favorite when it comes to removing makeup. It does not leave behind any
trace of makeup and at the same time nourishes any skin type.
- Using essential oils for massaging your body before bath will
help to relieve your body of stress and ensures a healthy functioning
of your body.
- Just a slice of lemon will help to lighten darker patches but do not use this on dry or sensitive skin.
- Ubtan, easily prepared, is considered as the best body
cleanser ever since the Vedic times. It has gentle softening and
cleansing effects. Many different blends of ingredients are possible
but the most popular one uses ground coriander, ground cumin, ground
fenugreek, ground liquorice and chickpea flour (besan). If you have
oily, blemished or combination skin, blend this mixed powder in yogurt
or diluted lemon juice. For dry skin, mix it in milk or cream and for
normal skin, mix it in rose water. Make a smooth paste and rub on the
skin. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off with warm, followed by cool
- Prepare body masks made of turmeric powder, sandalwood
powder, chickpea flour, neem leaf powder, powdered orange peel, ground
almonds and yogurt (for oily, sensitive, normal or combination skin) or
almond oil or rose essential oil (for dry skin). Apply the mix with a
brush on your face, neck and other areas of your body, avoiding the
delicate areas around the eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and massage
and rinse off with cool water.
- For those of you with excess body hair, find natural way of hair removal with the help of a mixture made of sugar and lemon juice. Place the mixture on low heat and simmer for few minutes while stirring constantly, until it forms a honey colored sticky solution. While still warm, with the spatula smooth over the area, from which you wish to remove hair. Now, press down cotton strips on the sugared area and when the strips stick, pull them off.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.